Marketing & Communication Officer (mid-level/senior)
TakeAir is a leader and pioneer in the field of biological air management with micro-organisms and bio-economic principles. We create technologies that introduce a new era for the indoor environment. To create a healthy and happy indoor environment for building users worldwide.
We are looking for a talented (mid-level/senior) Marketing and Communication Officer.
Full-time job - 39 hours/week to be completed in 5 days per week. For this position, we are looking for somebody who can start ASAP. You are ready to give a long term commitment.
We are a fast-growing company that wants to invest in the experience and expertise of people. We define personal growth in terms of attitude, intellect, ambition and friendship.
Description of the Job:
As a Marketing and Communications Officer, you create, write and direct the innovative story of TakeAir. With your experience and result-driven mindset, you generate leads, new connections and open up new horizons. This international story is yours to shape.
You will join a small but very dedicated team of do-ers who are not afraid to dream and undertake bold actions. Due to the nature of our vision and technology, we present a story that is unknown to the world. A significant but fascinating challenge
TakeAir surrounds itself with passionate and innovative companies and is located in the city of Ghent at the Watt The Firms building.
You would characterize yourself as:
- Someone who likes to get stuck into a multi-faceted position where you can undoubtedly make your mark and grow in an international setting (North—America; Western-Europe; Middle-East).
- Eager to learn and you are constantly looking to improve our communication and marketing tools.
- You know how to give TakeAir a solid international position and make us stand out.
- Delivering projects from start to finish and you always want to do better.
- You want to reshape the world with a strong vision of sustainability and BioTech.
- With a Master or bachelor’s degree within the profession (Marketing, Communications, ...) and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- As Marketing and Communication Manager, you will build a strong online & offline marketing & communication plan for TakeAir.
- You have excellent knowledge of digital marketing such as social media, SEO, SEA, web optimization, content creation, content strategy, email campaigns, ...
- You are gifted with a wide array of digital skills (websites; Adobe programs; CRM) and not afraid to use it.
- You know how to analyse and approach a very specific target audience.
- You are attracted by the scale-up mentality and know how to work out projects in the most efficient way. Here you deliver concrete/measurable results.
- Minimum knowledge of Adobe graphics applications.
- You have a full working proficiency or native tongue in English; other languages are always a bonus.
- Google Ads, Social media advertising, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager are basic skills for you.
- You are entrepreneurial, organized, you dare to see the bigger picture and have an eye for detail.
- Managing and reenforcing social media accounts are something evident for you that happens naturally.
- With an ambitious marketing strategy, you will ensure that TakeAir becomes the strong name in a new and developing field.
- You will develop and implement an online media plan with measurable results.
- You develop a communication, sales and marketing plan with concrete objectives and indicators.
- Execute content for a wide array of channels.
- You maintain the online channels and make sure they are always up-to-date with the newest developments.
- You are not afraid to communicate technicalities and academic papers regarding our core operations.
- Generating leads for the sales department.
What we offer:
- Freedom to let your own creativity run free
- An exciting, challenging position in a dynamic and professional B2B and B2B2C environment where the long-term growth plan is your only plan.
- An attractive salary package.
- Be part of a very trending and important story infused with personal growth opportunities.
- Collegial working atmosphere and short decision lines.
- Supported by passionate and enthusiastic colleagues who stand by you 24/7
Our ideal profile is somebody who has:
- A Master or bachelor’s degree in communication and/or marketing and can already provide at least 3- 5 years of relevant experience in a B2B environment.
- A high dose of perseverance.
- Creative in word and image.
- Follows evolving marketing trends.
- With ambition, you initiate and know how to motivate others.
- Combining strategic thinking with a hands-on attitude.
TakeAir is an exceptional player in the market with its biological air treatments for indoor climates. We investigate the microbiological balance of indoor climates and balance it through Bioaugmentation. In addition, we provide solutions for the capture and die-off of viral aerosols in ventilation ducts. Sustainably and with principles from the bio-economy, we bring a system called "Biospheric Ventilation".The concept of "Biospheric ventilation" will therefore become your center of expertise over time. Our installations are placed within HVAC systems and bring a large stream of information that we bundle into a "Biospheric Index". Sensors measure VOCs, Co2, temperature, etc.. and see translated through Cloud applications to various stakeholders and applications.
As a fast-growing company, the TakeAir Group is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Project Engineer. You will be part of a small team and have a broad range of tasks and responsibilities. Between monitoring and initiating new projects, you are also the contact person for subcontractors and the customer (60%). In addition, you are the technical driving force for innovation and improvement (40%).
As a Project Engineer, you are the point of contact in the energy scans/audits, reports, installations, and formation of the index. You are technically innovative to adapt and improve our system as needed. You see designing, installing, and implementing new features as a challenge.
As a Project Engineer we are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of:
- Measurement and control techniques;
- IT & networking;
- HVAC systems/ indoor climates;
- Technical Bachelor's or Master's degree with experience;
- A strong drive to perform and innovate;
- Communicative and open to function within a small team;
- Language proficiency in Dutch and English;
- A work mentality that suits a growing company;
As a technical driving force, you will also contribute to TakeAir's market expansion. Current projects in Belgium are a test case for you to subsequently export flawlessly to countries such as Germany or Canada. As technical manager, you will take the lead in directing technical teams and make visits to the customer. You will have the opportunity to integrate new systems and applications.
At TakeAir, we are looking for someone with a passion for innovation and technology. Someone who believes in our project and shares our values, and puts TakeAir's success first.