www.takeair.be ("the website") is operated by TakeAir bvba. The website is offered from Belgium by the TakeAir bvba ("our" and "we"). We are a Belgium-based company, located at Nieuwewandeling 62, 9000 Ghent and our VAT number is BE 0658 744 222. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +32471860637.
This policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page. We therefore recommend you to check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes and to check that they are acceptable to you.
What personal data do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any data. On certain pages, however, we ask you to provide personal data.
The data we collect is specified on the relevant pages of this website and may include the following:
- your name and contact details, including your postal and e-mail address, your job title (in case you are using this website on behalf of your employer), your fax and telephone number(s);
- your age and gender, your personal or professional interests, your demographic information, and your experiences or questions regarding our products and/or services.
Some of the information we collect is considered personal data, which is data that relates to you and from which you can be identified. We do not collect sensitive personal data, such as data about your race, political opinions, health, religious and other beliefs, or sexual orientation.
What will we do with your personal information?
We may use the personal data we collect for any of the following purposes:
- registering you on our website and administering our website services (including processing searches or inquiries relating to our company, our products, or our services);
- reviewing and analyzing our market, customers, products, and services (including soliciting your opinions about our products and services and conducting customer research);
- enabling us to evaluate, review and improve our products and our services;
- internal archiving;
- marketing purposes;
How do we collect this personal data?
We collect your data in a variety of ways, including:
- when you provide this information to us through this website; and
- when you call us or contact us through means other than this website.
We may combine your data that we collect through this website with information that you provide to us by other means or that third parties provide to us. We may keep that information in a combined database or several separate databases. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for its intended purpose or the period provided by any agreement or by law. We do not collect an excessive amount of personal data that is not relevant to the purposes for which it is collected.
What about anonymous data?
When you visit this website, we may automatically collect technical information (based on which you cannot be identified). An example is the domain name of another website that you used to access this website. We collect such data to get a picture of the navigation preferences that the user of this website has. This data is used for internal purposes only so that we can research your characteristics, behavior, and interests. Anonymous or generic data that does not allow you to be personally identified is not considered personal data and is therefore outside the scope of this policy.
To whom do we disclose your data?
We will not disclose personal data to third parties without your consent, except:
- where such data is necessary to enable our employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers, or commercial partners to provide us with a service or perform a task on our behalf (including providing marketing support, conducting market research or providing customer services, or promotional campaigns);
- when we believe that the disclosure of personal data to other companies, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies is necessary or desirable in the context of fraud prevention or detection;
- To our professional advisors;
- To the buyer or potential buyer of our company;
- If it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests; or
- If required or permitted by law.
Any disclosure by us of your data to a carefully selected third party or any of the third parties listed above will be following the provisions of Belgian privacy law. Indeed, we ensure that contractual provisions are in place to ensure that third parties:
- Do not use your data for purposes other than those we have established and under the purposes described in this policy document, and
- Have in place the security arrangements necessary to protect the personal data from unauthorized processing and accidental loss or destruction of or damage to your data.
If we share your data with third parties whose registered offices are outside the European Economic Area, we will not share this personal data until we have taken steps to ensure that your data enjoys the same level of protection as is required of us under the Belgian Privacy Act.
We will take all precautions reasonably necessary to ensure that our employees and collaborators who have access to personal data receive appropriate training so that they process that data only by this policy and with our obligations under Belgian privacy law.
Mailing lists and preferences
If you no longer wish to receive mailings or promotional offers, you may opt-out at the bottom of the mail by clicking on "unsubscribe" or change your preferences; or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to obtain a copy of your data or how to change it?
Under Belgian privacy law, you have the right to request details of your data that we hold. We will comply with your request as soon as possible and in any event no later than 40 days after we receive such a request. If you wish to make such a request, please contact us by letter to TakeAir bvba, Nieuwewandeling 62, 9000 Ghent.
This website may contain links to other websites and other websites may contain links to this website. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that although we make every effort to ensure that the links you see on our site lead only to sites that share our security and confidentiality objectives, we cannot be responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any information which you provide at other websites. Please be wary and consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies and Web Beacons
It is possible to configure your browser so that it accepts all cookies, rejects them, or informs you each time a cookie is sent. Because one browser differs from another, we recommend that you consult the 'Help'-menu of your browser to know how to change your preferences regarding cookies. Please note, however, that this website was designed to function with cookies and that disabling cookies may impact the use of this website and prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of this site. We do not exchange cookies with third-party websites or third-party data providers.
This website and communications generated by the use of and/or registration on this website, such as promotional email messages, may contain electronic images called "web beacons." Web beacons generally function in combination with cookies and we generally use them to (for example):
- Count the number of visitors to this website;
- See whether you have responded to an email or clicked on a link, for example, where this is a condition of entering a competition;
- Check how successful a particular publicity campaign or competition has been;
- Ascertain interest in particular elements or aspects of this website or particular products and services presented on this website;
- To assess whether our advertisements or our contests have resulted in sales; or
- To understand how popular a product or service is and how interest in particular products and services offered by Kumondo may differ.
Additional information can be obtained from the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (rue de la Régence 63, 1000 Brussels). Everyone has the right to inspect and correct their data.
Join the pioneers
Become a driving force behind the BioTech induced building revolution. Join the cause as an exclusive partner and shape the indoor environment of tomorrow.
Breathe with trust, leave your credentials and we will get in touch.