Our core principles, people, and strategic partners
Re-evaluate the existing policy on indoor air
Whether it is the current pandemic or a future one, we always have to control airborne contamination in a sustainable way.
When winter arrives, we will have to rethink certain measures. Act now and lead the informed citizen to your real estate.
A safe environment and the well-being of people will be top priority.
The TakeAir experience always consists of the combination of our Sea-Aeration and BioRemediation units for optimal performance.
Red Marine Algae: the strength behind Sea-Aeration
Studies show the antiviral capacities of Red Marine Algae. It immobilizes and inactivates viral pathogens, such as SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza.
The unique chemical structure of the Sulfated Polysaccharides in Red Marine Algae has shown promise as a therapeutic agent for respiratory weaknesses.
WHO (2021) recognizes the antiviral properties of Sulfated Polysaccharides. It is considered useful in the fight against Covid-19.
Ammonia Oxidising Bacteria: the strength behind BioRemediation
Nitrosomonas are chemolithotrophic microorganisms, represented by ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB). This means that these microorganisms get energy and nutrients from inorganic substrates such as oxygen, carbon dioxide and ammonia.
Benefits of AOB organisms.
- Purifies the air by decreasing the formation of PM2.5
- AOB bacterium catalyses ammonia to nitrite using CO2
- Supports immune system responses
- Protects us from invasive pathogens
- Safeguards balanced skin microflora
- Improves aesthetics of your skin by reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Increases microbial biodiversity in the environment
- Decontaminates air by removing toxic ammonia
AOB's are the core active organisms in the BioRemediation process. With the help of these organisms, we have a regenerative design in restoring the air quality (targeting PM2.5 & CO2) and strengthening the health of the inhabitant with microbial diversity.
A stable and varied indoor biome creates a living environment in which the fine-meshed mechanism of our immune system is at ease.
- High capturing capacity: up to 99 %
- A fast die-off of airborne viruses: log 3 decreases
- No bacterial growth on the filter
- No detachment from the treated filters
- Existing fans and motors will remain in use
- No structural modification to air ducts
Watch the video to see how the system works
Bridging the gap between science and practice
Dedicated experts and scientists
Dr. Ir. Sylwia Jezierska
Dr. Jezierska is the leading R&D Engineer of our studies, in collaboration with our partnering laboratory Avecom.