Technology & Service
What can you expect
Technology: catch - kill - rebuild - connect
TakeAir is based on the principle that the air you find in forests and at the sea side is inherently good for humans.
That's why we have created a bio-technology that delivers biodiverse air in four steps: catch, kill, rebuild and connect.
Steps 1 & 2. Catch and kill airborne pathogens
TakeAir calls this process Sea-Aeration.
- Automated and centralized particle removal based on Flow Dynamics Modeling
- A custom anti-viral coating of Red Marine Algae
- Catch and kill 99% of airborne pathogens
WHO (2021) recognizes the antiviral properties of Red Marine Algae (Sulfated Polysaccharides). It is considered useful in the fight against Covid-19.
Step 3. Rebuild the indoor climate
TakeAir calls this process BioRemediation
- Cloud-controlled BioDisperser
- Designed microbiome to boost health
- Increased biodiversity of the indoor climate
Enrichment with beneficial microorganisms provides a healthy & balanced indoor climate.
Step 4. Connect: communicate your health commitment
Set your building apart in branding and communication.
- Performance of the Biospheric Air Treatment
- Performance of the HVAC system
- Inside and outside air quality
- Personalised message from you to your tenants
- Biospheric Index Score
A safe environment and the well-being of people is top priority.
Service: what can you expect?
1. Free audit
Introduction to the building, the program, and proposal.
2. Certification program
HVAC Performance Review
Performance Analysis of the existing ventilation system.
Measure and determine microbial landscape indoors.
3. Installation and activation of Breathing as a Service
Retrofit and add-on installation while your building is in use.
4. Biospheric Index
Connect your building users through the dashboard.
5. Carefree service and recurrent monitoring
Enjoy the best indoor climate!
Act now and lead the informed citizen to your real estate.
Evaluate your building and get more information on how to join as an exclusive partner. Shape the indoor environment of tomorrow.
Leave your credentials and we will get back to you.