Strategize and quantify the sustainability of your IAQ.
TakeAir's biotechnology designs microbial-enhanced indoor environments
Strengthen your sustainability reporting by showing the clear win and impact your IAQ is making.
A new horizon to your existing goals and reports:
With TakeAir you can deliver
Facilitate the shift from ‘office’ to ‘workspace’, and commit to the increasing demands for healthy building amenities
Demonstrate the role of air quality in workers well-being and productivity. Productivity enhancements of up to 11% thanks to high indoor air quality measures
Increase employees’ productivity by 5% or reduce absenteeism and sick leave by 5% to cover the real estate costs of your business.
A healthy and productive building-user experience will flow into a much more attractive market proposition, with positive impacts on rental value and tenant retention
Act and respond quickly to market demand for high well-being performance buildings with the potential acceleration for more well-being-certified buildings
Extreme climate and environmental mitigation strategies with biotech. Resilient properties that can adapt to changing conditions.
Document and communicate the impact of microbial Biodiversity on the built environment. Deliver clear goals and strategies for the Socio-economic opportunities of Indoor Air Quality
Optional extra credits for environmentally conscious building design such as BREEAM and WELL.
The SDG impact of Biotechnology in the built environment.
- SDG 3: Bio-enhanced air that is optimized and monitored creating an environment that supports people's mental and physical health.
- SDG 9: By assessing the indoor climate in relation to the outdoor environment we can show the resilience of the existing infrastructure.
- SDG 11: The centrally installed Biotechnology system of TakeAir reduces the environmental impact of cities and industries on its buildings.
- SDG 17: TakeAir helps by providing high-quality reliable data by employing the latest sensor technology and survey programs.
The difference with TakeAir on your ESG report
With TakeAir we bring understanding and a benchmark for your asset’s exposure to climatical, environmental and pathogen extremities that occur in and around the built environment.
We offer several services in achieving higher quality benchmarks.
A holistic approach to the air we breathe.
So we can:
- Appeal to talent and demonstrate how we promote health.
- Captivate tenants and show how their health can thrive within your building
- Get the attention of investors when you showcase your health strategies and ESG commitment.
With greater social credibility tenants will choose experience and ESG criteria over other merits.
Evaluate your building and get more information on how to join as an exclusive partner. Shape the indoor environment of tomorrow.
Leave your credentials and we will get back to you.