Strategize and quantify the sustainability of the air.
TakeAir's biotechnology designs microbial-enhanced indoor environments
Strengthen your sustainability reporting by showing the clear win and impact your IAQ is making.
A new horizon to your existing goals and reports:
With TakeAir you can deliver:
- The impact of microbial Biodiversity on the built environment
- Socio-economic goals with Indoor Air Quality
- Climate and environmental mitigation strategies with Local Biodiversity Assessments
- Optional extra credits for environmentally conscious building design such as BREEAM and WELL.
The SDG impact of Biotechnology in the built environment.
- SDG 3: Bio-enhanced air that is optimized and monitored creating an environment that supports people's mental and physical health.
- SDG 9: By assessing the indoor climate in relation to the outdoor environment we can show the resilience of the existing infrastructure.
- SDG 11: The centrally installed Biotechnology system of TakeAir reduces the environmental impact of cities and industries on its buildings.
- SDG 17: TakeAir helps by providing high-quality reliable data by employing the latest sensor technology and survey programs.
The difference with TakeAir on your ESG report
With TakeAir we bring understanding and a benchmark for your asset’s exposure to climatical, environmental and pathogen extremities that occur in and around the built environment.
We offer several services in achieving higher quality benchmarks.
A holistic approach to the air we breathe.
So we can:
- Appeal to talent and demonstrate how we promote health.
- Captivate tenants and show how their health can thrive within your building
- Get the attention of investors when you showcase your health strategies and ESG commitment.
With greater social credibility tenants will choose experience and ESG criteria over other merits.
Evaluate your building and get more information on how to join as an exclusive partner. Shape the indoor environment of tomorrow.
Leave your credentials and we will get back to you.